1 inch (25mm) 6 ohm tweeter - ceramic dome.
Precision cut and filled apertures in the Sapphire diaphragm provide critical damping of the 37 kHz dome resonance.
The overhung motor design with vented aluminium voice coil former guarantee low energy storage and good heat transfer.
The soft fabric surround and high viscosity ferrofluid center the moving parts with excellent linearity.
We recommend a crossover of at least 2500 Hz.
Also available in 4 ohms ( C25-4-012 ), select the correct impedance from the drop down menu.
- Ultra hard inverted ceramic dome (Corundum / Sapphire)
- 82mm square faceplate with protective grille
- Vented pole piece and voice coil former
- Dome resonance above audibility@ 37kHz
- Overhung motor, ferrofluid in VC gap
- D-Ferrite magnet system
|Resonant frequency (fs)
||DC resistance (Re)
|Effective dome diameter
|Ferrofluid ? Y/N
Click icons to download :
Data 3D View (large file)
Priced as singles, including VAT. Supplied as matched pairs only.
Built to order - contact us for a lead time.