Willys-Hifi Cookie Info:
What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a tiny encrypted data file that is sent by a website server to, and stored by, your web browser (i.e. Firefox, Safari etc), to act as a kind of short term memory for your visit. Cookies do not harm your computer in any way and have been a common practice for many years.
Our cookies are fully encrypted and do not store personal sensitive information such as your name, address or payment details: they only hold a reference about how you browse and use our website.
What are cookies for ?
- To recognise your computer when you visit our website
- To update items placed in or removed from the order basket
- To analyse use of our website
If you'd like to block or delete cookies from willys-hifi.com or any other website you visit, you can simply use your browser to do this. We've provided some information about blocking and deleting cookies at the bottom of this page.
What types of cookies does this website use?
There are two different types of cookies that we use:
- Cookies required for functionality and navigation
These cookies are essential for the proper functioning and easy navigation of the willys-hifi.com website. For example they enable the order basket functionality and for you to stay logged in as you browse our website. If you refuse to accept these cookies, it will prevent you from using our website fully.
- Cookies for analytics
The amount of cookies at willys-hifi.com is very low.
Can I block cookies ?
• In Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
• In Mozilla Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box.
How do I delete cookies ?
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
Most browsers can be configured to automatically delete cookies on exit; for manual deletion please see below:
- In Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/27883
- In Mozilla Firefox, you can delete cookies by first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you “clear private data” (this setting can be changed by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Settings” in the “Private Data” box) and then clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu.
Version 6a/18 © Willys-Hifi Ltd.
Phone helpline: 01702 523999 or contact us
Willys-Hifi Ltd - the specialist UK loudspeaker parts company