1. This website is operated by Willys-Hifi Ltd. Our full contact and company details can be found at the bottom of this page. Terms such as "we", "us", "seller" and "our" refer to Willys-Hifi Ltd where they are used in these terms and conditions.
2. By purchasing something from our ecommerce store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
4. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system. 'In stock' means in our or our suppliers warehouse. Pre-ordered items are usually sent out within a 7-10 (often sooner) working day time frame, though this cannot be guaranteed due to unforeseeable external influences. We do not under any circumstances supply goods or services on an approval basis.
5. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
6. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock or discontinued
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
7. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
8. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
9. Price match promise: we will match another UK based sellers drive unit price for a genuine in stock item:
Due to the variability of internet prices and grey imports the decision to price match is entirely at our discretion and may be refused or withdrawn at any time without notice or reason. The price match promise applies to the UK shops and UK buyers only.
10. On completing your purchase you will be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
10a. We aim to dispatch within 24hrs (often same day) for stock in hand. Ordered in items are usually sent out with 8-10 working days (often sooner).The maximum delivery timescale is 30 days of order placement & it is the buyers sole responsibility to ensure they are available to take delivery. In any event time of delivery cannot be guaranteed and the Seller shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
10b. Some Goods may not be in stock at the time an order is placed and need to be ordered in. In the event that the Seller is unable to deliver the Goods within the maximum delivery timescale specified above in Clause 10a, the Seller will contact the Buyer to advise of the situation and the Buyer shall be entitled to cancel the order and receive a full refund or mutually agree to a later delivery date.
11. Where you select a "next day delivery" option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be dispatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
12. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
13. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request our refund policy will apply.
14. Where you have pre-ordered items or ordered custom items (such as cut cable or special order item) you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
15. You can return items within 14 calender days. All returns must be approved - please contact us for an authority number. Any returns must comply with the criteria below:
a. The item must be totally unused and in new condition as you received it.
b. The original packaging must be undamaged and all accessories included.
c. You must pay the appropriate return postage (non refundable).
d. All returns must be received by us within 7 working days of issuing a returns authority number.
Any signs of usage or attempted usage including, but not limited to: soldering, scratches, mounting screw marks etc. will render any refund void.
Due to the nature of the goods we sell, any returned as faulty will be carefully and thoroughly tested - if this testing reveals that the item has been in anyway misused, abused or overpowered by electrical / mechanical or physical force, any guarantee will be invalidated and the right to any refund or replacement will be void.
Please note we do not supply any goods on an approval basis.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
16. Willy-Hifi shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect, consequential, incidental or material damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website. It is entirely the responsibility of the customer to ensure any purchased item is suitable for the intended purpose.
17. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
19. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Willy-Hifi whether written or oral.
20. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
21. The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These terms and conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this website constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the website, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the terms & conditions).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these terms and conditions shall not be construed against the drafting party.
22. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.
Telephone: 01702523999. Email: info@ willys-hifi.com
Registered in England, Company No. 9547526. VAT No. 212054758
361 Rayleigh Road, Leigh on Sea SS9 5PS.
Please note we are an online retailer only.
E&OE version 4.16a © Willys-Hifi Ltd.