Scanspeak 28W/4878T00 Revelator Subwoofer with sandwich cone.
An extremely powerful 11 inch / 28cm subwoofer featuring a large 3” voice coil, a huge maximum excursion of 52mm and a low resonance frequency of just 18 Hz ; it reproduces the deepest, loudest bass frequencies with ease and accuracy.
The patented foam filled paper-sandwich cone has a very high stiffness to weight ratio.
Copper Faraday sleeves control eddy currents within the motor. Rugged heavy duty alloy chassis.
- Paper sandwich cone with Patented foam filling
- 3” Voice coil wound on Titanium former
- Rugged die cast aluminium chassis
- Huge maximum excursion (+/-26 mm)
- Spider with balanced tinsel leads
|Resonant frequency (fs)
||Nominal impedance (Zn)
|Mechanical Q factor (Qms)
||DC resistance (Re)
|Electrical Q factor (Qes)
||RMS power handling
|Total Q factor (Qts)
|Equivalent volume (Vas)
Here's the full datasheet: