VIABLUE SC-2 Silver Series Cable.
A hybrid speaker cable consisting of 2x 4mm² conductors combining the best attributes of silver and copper conductors within one design. Each core contains precision wound bundles of silvered and tinned OFC copper strands. The silver plated OFC strands provide a brilliant, precise high and mid frequency range, whilst the tinned high purity OFC strands guarantee powerful and vibrant bass.
This high end cable from Germany is suitable for partnering the very finest equipment and is excellent value for money.
- 224 silvered OFC + 224 tinned OFC strands.
- Ultra high purity copper, oxygen content 0.001%.
- Total conductive cross section of 8mm².
- 2 silicone filler cores for symmetry retention.
- Inductance 0.49 uH per metre.
- Soft insulators, very flexible.
- Matching connectors in stock.
Available in cut lengths off the reel in multiples of 1 metre and 50 metre drums.
To view our complete VIABLUE range click here.